Here we are again with me being socially unacceptable.You know the moments when you forget you are in public and a surge of complete weirdness just comes over you? Or when the things that you say in your brain, or the weird noises that you try not to make, actually do end up coming out of your mouth? And other people notice and either: a) laugh at you b)give you looks that say "Wow. Your a freak. Don't ever do that again." c) did she really just do.say that or d) all of the above. Because sometimes my brain and actions and words are not all on the same frequency and I find myself getting into situations most others would try and avoid. That is pretty much the story of my life and that is a F-A-Cuh-Tuh(any kid history fans out there haha!). And a lot of times I find myself laughing at myself and staying sincerely entertained while others are perplexed.
I'm not weird...I'm limited edition.
No comments:
Post a Comment