Thursday, November 17, 2011

And this post pretty much summed up my day.

Hello.
I'm Bailey. Some people call me Bailz...or Bay...and occasionally Bia (bee-uh).

I'm inappropriate in a socially unacceptable way.

I make awkward gestures and I'm sure my life concerns some people.

I found out that I have been spelling Fabulous wrong for my entire existence...apparently it doesn't have an "e" at the end? But I like it when it has an "e" so I probably will continue to spell it tat way.

I choose to go and sit on the hard tiled ground to read a book instead of watching a movie in class.

My ovaries are one of my worst enemies and they like to cause me pain.

I love love stories and am a sucker for a gentleman.

I say stupid stuff and laugh at things others may see as immature.

I am constantly making Harry Potter comparisons...

I like hot chocolate, sweats, movies, and friends.

I'm loud..sometimes too loud.

I hate Pre-Cal and wish it had a face just so I could punch it.

I don't think before I speak....and it can be a problem.

I have over 100 stories of my life that might cause you to think that I am secretly stuck amongst a reality comedy show...my lifes unbelievably entertaining.

I have a 4.0 but I just learned that Julius Caesar was indeed a real person.


I am who I am.
And for some reason I felt the need to share this information with you, cause obviously I know you were all wondering.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I thought that you always spelled fabulous wrong on purpose! Haha. I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete