Thursday, October 6, 2011

Today was an exceptional day.

I woke up and it is still raining-love.
I asked a lovely boy to Sadies and everything went superb.
I got kissed in front of our entire English class.
I did my best on my Chemistry and Pre-Cal tests..although that doesn't mean I aced it.
I got asked on a date.
2 of my best friends stopped by my school to bring me a cup-cake. I love them and it made my day(:
I hung out with 2 of my favorite freshman and laughed at the woman we named Gretta in our art video.
I snuggled with my bestfriend in seminary while we fed each others pretzels.
I came home and had absolutely no homework.
I spent a good portion of my life on pinterest today. Here's my pinterest.
I got asked on a blind date and had a blast! We went out to dinner, got frozen yogurt (not to mention I put nutella on it..and nutella on ice cream? awesome.), and then we headed to a football game in the pouring rain.
Life is full of great things.

1 comment:

  1. OH Yeah! I love it Bailey!!! WHEN DID YOU GET KISSED?!

    ReplyDelete