Last beverage = Milk((: What else do I drink?
.Last text message = Miss Mandi Solomons
Last song you listened to = You Can-David Archuleta
Lost someone special = Everybody has. It is apart of life.
Been depressed = Yes.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Sparkly Pink. Dark Grey, and Orange
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love= I wouldn’t call it ’Love” but I have fallen out of ’Like’
Laughed until you cried = Story of my life.
Met someone who changed you = Some people tend to leave lasting thoughts and feelings inside of me. So yes. For sure.
GENERAL:
How many kids do you want to have = Im thinking 5 or 6
What were you doing at midnight last night = Dreaming
Name something you CANNOT wait for= Finding the love of my life
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = That I didn’t have to worry so much.
What are you listening to right now= My mother and sister obsessing over Vampire Diaries
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? My wonderful Grandpa!!
What's getting on your nerves right now = People who are inconsiderate of others&my lovely womanly monthly gift.
Relationship Status = Single and in love with Paul Wesley, Ryan Reynolds, and Liam Hemsworth
He or She? =Uhmmm I am a She..but I like He’s
Do you have a crush on someone? = I love boys
. What do you like about yourself? = I know who I am and I’m not afraid to show it
RIGHT NOW:
Eating = Nadda
Drinking = Nothing
I'm about to = watch Vampire Diaries
Feeling= Tired&irritable
YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids = ABSOLUTELY
Get Married = For sure! :]]
Career = I’m thinking Personal Trainer, Photographer, or Cosmetologist
WHICH IS BETTER :
Lips or eyes = Eyes(:
Hugs or kisses = Hugs!
Shorter or taller = I like it when people are taller than me
Older or Younger = Depends
Nice stomach or nice arm= Both;]
HAVE YOU EVER :
Broken someone's heart = Possibly
Had your own heart broken = Not broken, but maybe crushed
Turned someone down = Yes
Cried when someone died = isn’t that what normally happens?
Fallen for a friend = Uhmhm.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself = If I don’t believe in myself, how can others believe in me as well?
Miracles = Without a doubt.
Love at first sight = Maybe not ‘love’ but definitely an attraction..and maybe even a little feeling of strong potential
Heaven = yes. Of course. Definitely. Without a doubt. Heck yeh. Duh. Yehp.
Santa Claus = I believe in the spirit of giving.
Kiss on the first date = If your feeling its right, go for it
Angels = Strongly.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
Did you sing today? = I sing everyyyday
If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Maybe to the years when I struggled the most.. To tell my self that everything would be okay and work out fine. That no matter what, my Heavenly Father is always there and he loves me. To just give myself hope and reassurance that one day it wont matter.
If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?= The day I was the happiest.
Are you afraid of falling in love?= Yes and no. The unknown is quite scary.
Do you like your life?= I couldn’t ask for a better one. I am so blessed.
Vampire Diaries!!! :)
ReplyDelete