Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homecoming Week

Homecoming. I love it. I simply enjoy the feelings of happiness&excitement. I also love the 1000 of necessary-unnecessary pictures that get taken, getting to dress up, and getting pumped up for the Friday night Football game!

Monday was Harry Potter Day. Yes. Harry Potter Day. Waiting for this day was like waiting for Christmas. Our student council pretty much rocks. Woohooo!
We even drank Butter Beer at lunch. No joke. It was 100% legit and secretly made me feel really cool. It tasted just like I would have imagined it. Go make some and feel really spectacular.


 We used a Port-Key to get to seminary and were so excited about this magical day we struggled with paying attention. We will blame it on the Nargles.


Then there was Sports Day which was a total hit because everyone dressed up.


Then there was International Day and Beach Day and I was lame and forgot my camera....

But then Friday was Spirit Day. 

And it was a blast.

And that night was the  Homecoming Game:D


 And I love football games&Miss Mandi.

And I got to see one of my favorite boys, Jordan. And we are in love...because one day I thought it in my head and I decided that it should be true... and s I tell him it everyday&everyone else.

And I got to hang out with some of my favorite people&be hilarious. And the game was awesome and we won.



No comments:

Post a Comment