I am coughing my lungs out like an avid smoker...except it's because of a cold...not because I smoke, because I don't.
I am ready to rip my hair out of my head due to homework&studying&more homework.
I am wondering why I signed up for an online college class...I'm still just a little girl.
I am PMS-ing and overly-cranky..watch out. (I'm serious.)
I am contemplating who I should take to Sadies because most of the boys have all been 'dibbed'-while I was home sick...including the 2 boys I was strongly considering. Once again? I hate 'dibs'.
I am tired and sleepy but procrastinating sleep but want to go to sleep.
I am learning to play a new song on the guitar.
I am wanting my foot to be healed so I can work out.
I am changing up my Blog because change is always good.
BAILEY! I loooooove the bloggie! :)
ReplyDelete