Thursday, June 23, 2011

To sum up my stay in Canada

We drove 11 hours and ended up at our destination. The Barn. AKA Grandma&Grandpa's new home. It is wonderful. It is not finished yet, but it is getting there. And, let me tell you- it is nifty. Not to mention, Grandpa has redone/built the entire inside. Pretty much? He is amazing. And Grandma? A beauty as well.
Cassin returned home from serving a full-time mission in Tennessee. We were all sooo excited to meet him at the airport with lots of hugs. He's a great guy. He is single, likes good music, quite chill, and he is enjoyable. Oh, and as you can tell he has cool fake glasses. Anyone want him? I'll sell him to yuh.
I hung out with my cousins. There are 24 of us, ages ranging from 3-23. At times it gets hectic- okay, most of the time it is...but I love it.  My cousins are super.
We watched soccer games in the rain...

Sometimes I layed on the floor and wanted to scream my face off while wearing Cassin's glasses. Eventually I went and did something of importance.

We hung out upstairs and laughed, screamed, yelled our heads off. Our family is extrememly entertaining. Feel free to join us on our next get together. Your life will be completed... or scarred...I prefer and expect the first one.
Dustin made Sushi. In fact, it was the BEST sushi. This act of awesomness brought him up to "Favorite Cousin Status".
(**He is also a RM,  he is single, going to school, plays the guitar, he is hysterical, and wears nice clothes. You can have him too if you'd like.)


We devoured Dustin's sushi while staying up late and talking.

I hung out with one of my best friends, Morgan. We've been best friends since before we were birthed, due to the fact our mothers have been friends since they were in grade 6. I give forever friendship 2 thumbs up.

We all hung out at Aunt Tricia's home after church and ate Cafe Rio (Made my Tricia). It was completely the bomb.

And then in between all of that LOTS more stuff happened and  it was all fun and dandy. No big deal, my family rules.







1 comment:

  1. UM THIS IS CASSIN NOT AUNT JODY. WHATS THIS FAVORITE COUSIN STATUS, IM A LITTLE HURT, I FEEL LIKE IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH. ILL HAVE TO CHANGE THAT. YOU JUST WAIT.

    ReplyDelete